Monday, February 1, 2010

Random post

Whoa. So I am here. It's alr February and nobody mention about the arrival of 2o1o. This shows that our blog is dead. DEADDEADDEADDEADDEAD. Neh-mind, got the wonderful HOM here to randomly post some stuff to keep it a little alive. MUAHAHA.

SO. 2o1o. We are the seniors of the seniors now, SEC FOURS. So scary. Everytime sec4s sec4s sec4s. Then somehow the school can link it with O LEVELS, although I can't see any similarities between sec fours and o levels. I mean, look at the words, the alphabets. Doesn't link each other. Oh no I don't think you understand what I am trying to say. Just take it I am crapping then. Yes yes you are in mars. Haiy, the result of being .. :(

SEC FOURS. Guess lotsa ppl cannot cope with the large amount of homework, cca duties to do, time practice, tests/exams etcetc. Well, the only thing I can say is that we just have to learn to cope with all these stuffs. RMB: All these things are supposed to make you tougher. Yea, so you'll gain a lot from all these stress and stuff. OH YEA I ALMOST FORGOT , but luckily didn't. Today is our darling CHAIRMAN, MELISSA'S BDAY. cool~~ Did you wish her happaye birhtday? Naughty naughty if you didn't~ haha.

Happaye birthday my idol(矮的) !
Whoo! Sweet sixteen, (y).
Hope you have a pleasant birthday today uh. I know you got a new pencilbox. Converse one. HA.
Now that you are sixteen... MUST BE MORE MATURE. Oh no wait, you are alr mature. I am the one who's not, oops! Ah, whatever la, just er take care of yourself. Yea, that's the only thing I can think of.

LOVE YA LOTS:D
Wonderful, beloved JOREEN NG. LOL.
i changed me name. nah just kidding.

No comments: