Wednesday, March 17, 2010

STILL. SO. DEAD.

It's March Holidays and MAN blog still so dead. Wonder if ppl just come and go or didn't come at all. Awww. So how's school life my dear Frontiers. My school life sucks. So busy and busy and busy and busy and busy. Partly I kept alot of time to slack. HAHA. Naughty Jorin. Awww.

Hopefully you ppl will get to relax and enjoy your March Holidays uh. And please taggggg. And blog. If not the only blogger here at frontiers blog will be moi. I am sure you ppl are tired of seeing me blog here. hoho..

Pardon me if there are some sentence structure mistake or spelling mistake uh. I lazy to check. Just wanna blog for awhile to keep the blog alive abit. Hohoho!

oh yea. last Friday's KHAI'S BDAY. If you didn't wish him happaye birthday, NAUGHTY NAUGHTY! I did wish him happaye birthday. I am good girl.

Gone with the wind ~ Joreen Ng/ Korin Ng.

No comments: